Anti-Aging Labs (trade name of Rise of the Ageless BV) respects the privacy of the visitors to its website and, in particular, the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. On account of complete transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations, their purpose, and the possibilities for those involved to best exercise their rights.
For all additional information and/or legislation regarding the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The website”): Anti-Aging-Labs.nl / .com / .fr / .it / .es
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as: “The Administrator”): Anti-Aging Labs (trade name of Rise of the Ageless BV), P.O.B. 1000, Unit A950, 2260 BA, Leidschendam, COC number: 66376718
Article 2 – Access to the website
- The access to the website and use are strictly personal. You will not use this website, and the data and information provided on it, for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers; in particular, you will not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the responsible party, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the website
- For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website for a certain category of visitors
- remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international legislation or is in violation of internet etiquette
- temporarily make the website unavailable in order to be able to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The administrator is in no case responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you seek connection to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data you consult on the internet.
- The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or third parties or your equipment incur(s), as a result of your connection to or use of the website. As a result, you will refrain from any action against the administrator.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, the administrator is, consequently, entitled to recover from you any damage that one suffers or will suffer.
Article 6 – Data collection
- Your data is collected by Anti-Aging Labs (trade name of Rise of the Ageless BV) and (an) external processor(s). Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable means a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator to maintain relations with you and, if applicable, to process your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding your data
- Under article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect, rectify or remove one’s personal data or limit the processing concerning one, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected].
Data removal request: E-mail: [email protected]
Data rectification request: E-mail: [email protected]
Data inspection request: E-mail: [email protected]
- Every request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, which you have signed, and stating the address where you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In case of violation of any law or regulation of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory character of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Below you can read how we process your data, where we save it, what security techniques we use and to whom the data is visible.
We use webhosting and email services provided by WooCommerce, For our webhosting we use the services of Kinsta. Personal data gathered with the use of our website and services is shared with requires access to these details to offer (technical) support. They will not use this data for any other purposes. has an obligation, based on the agreement we have with them, to take necessary precautions and security measures when it comes to your personal data.
E-mail and mailinglists
For our regular business email, we use the email services of Gmail. This party has implemented fitting technical and organisational measures to prevent misuse, loss or corruption of your data. Gmail does not have access to our mailbox and we treat our email-traffic confidentially.
Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless processes our payments in our webshop. Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless processes your name, address and residence information. They also process payment information such as your bank account number or credit card number. Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless have implemented suitable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless retain the right to use your personal (anonymized) information to further improve their services and, in this context, share it with third parties. In the case of a request for a deferred payment (credit facility) Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless will share personal and order information with the appropriate payment provider. All the aforementioned guarantees of the protection of your personal data are also applicable to third parties used by Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless that uses third parties. Paypal, Wirecard and Gocardless does not store your data for longer than allowed by the legal terms.
We use WebwinkelKeur to gather reviews. To leave behind a review you are required to fill in your email address, name and place of residence. WebwinkelKeur shares certain data with us that is required for us to match your review to your order. Furthermore, WebwinkelKeur publishes your name and place of residence on their own website. In some instances, WebwinkelKeur can contact you to ask you to clarify, elaborate or comment on your review. In case of one of our review requests we share your name and email address with WebwinkelKeur, they use this information with the sole purpose to invite you to leave behind a review. WebwinkelKeur has implemented fitting technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. WebwinkelKeur retains the right to use your personal information to offer their services and share it with third parties, we have given WebwinkelKeur permission to do so. All of the aforementioned guarantees in regard to the protection of your personal data are also applicable to any services by WebwinkelKeur that uses third parties.
Transport and logistics
PostNL and UPS
If you place an order with us it is our responsibility to have your order successfully delivered to you. For the delivery we use the services of PostNL or UPS. For a successful delivery it is important that we share you name, address and residential details with PostNL and UPS. PostNL and UPS uses this information with the sole purpose to carry out the agreement of delivery. In case of PostNL and UPS hiring subcontractors, they will share said information with these parties.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
For our accounting, administration and bookkeeping we use the services of Yuki. We share your name, address, residential details and general details concerning your order/purchase. This data is used for the administration of sales invoices. Your personal data is securely sent and stored, Yuki has implemented fitting technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unauthorised use. Yuki is obligated to a duty of confidentiality and will treat your data accordingly. Yuki does not use your personal data for any other purposes other than those previously described above.
External sales channels
Bol.com and Amazon
Part of our sales are done through the platform of Bol.com and Amazon. When you place an order at Bol.com or Amazon, they will share your order- and personal information with us. We use this information to further handle and conclude your order. We go about your data in a confidential manner and have implemented fitting technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unauthorised use.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not or no longer wish to receive these, please send an e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
- Your data can be used by partners of the controller for commercial purposes. If you do not want this, please send an email to the following address: [email protected].
- If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the personal privacy of that person or those persons. The administrator is in no way responsible in the situations described above.
Article 10 – Storage period data
- The data collected by the website administrator are used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
– Performance cookies: to view the visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, and popular pages and topics (statistics). This way, we can better tailor the communication and information provided to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
– Targeting cookies: such as advertising cookies intended for showing relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about websites visited. This allows organizations, for example, to show their website visitors targeted advertisements. Tracking cookies enable organizations to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Personal data are usually processed with tracking cookies.
- In particular, we use the following cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (performance cookie);
- a data processing agreement has been concluded with Google;
- the last octet of the IP address is masked;
- ‘share data’ is turned off;
- no use is made of other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
- Facebook (targeting cookie);
- Google AdWords (targeting cookie);
- Bing Ads (targeting cookie).
- Mailchimp (performance cookie; to analyze the behavior from the newsletter towards the website).
- Google Analytics (performance cookie);
- For more information about the use and management of cookies, we invite you to consult the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of residence/business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies to this.
Article 14 – Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website, please contact the Privacy & Security Department, [email protected].